Saturday, October 1, 2016

Halloween Mixtape 2016

I was going to make this a Halloween Morning post, naturally, but today was crazy busy, so I compiled this year's Halloween mix tape. Enjoy!

Side A:
1. Giorgio Morada -Chase (Coast to Coast radio show intro theme)
2. Mannheim Steamroller - Halloween 2: Creatures Collection - 'Dr Who' Theme Song
3. School Boy - Zombies Ate My Neighbors remix
4. John Carpenter - The Fog Main Theme
5. Stranger Things Opening Theme

Side B:
1. Music From the X-Files - Main Theme
2. Thriller Chiller Halloween Sound Effects
3. Chrono Trigger - Strains of Insanity
4. Mother 4 - Happy Days
5. Banana Boat Song (Day-O)


Listen to the Halloween 2016 Mix Tape

Listen to the Halloween 2015 Mix Tape

What songs are on your Halloween mix tape?  Tell me in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great mix! I'm doing a "Halloween Mood Music" post for every day of October and I have both the Fog and X-Files themes on there, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I listen to Jango and Pandora all day at work and I have discovered some great Halloween/Horror music. Definitely going to check out your Halloween Mood Music!

      Delete