Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Creepmas 2016 Day 13: The 3rd Annual Toytivity Scene

For the past 3 years I have been creating what I like to call my "Toytivity".  Largely inspired by one of my favorite holiday classics, Merry Christmas Mr. Bean.


I was lucky enough to find a decent nativity set from the DI on the cheap so I can use the manger to really sell it.  2016 is my favorite so far.  I only wish I owned more female action figures.  A Blackstar demon will have to do for now.










I'm certainly not the first to create a nativity scene using action figures.  Check out more at http://unrealitymag.com/images/the-action-figure-nativity-scene-contest/

Have you created your toytivity yet? If so, I wanna see it! If you haven't created one yet, then what are you waiting for!?



2 comments:

  1. Mr. Bean! You should definitely get an award for “Best Baby Jesus”.

    ReplyDelete